Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OMG Condo Update Madness!

To start with, I would like to dedicate this post to my biggest helper this weekend



Molly! Gosh she was so helpful.

Anyway, a lot got done! Ok, so maybe it's been getting done for a couple weeks and I haven't been posting. Whatev.

We can start in the bedroom!

My dad has painted the closets and put up shelving for my things.



And I've been painting! My bedding just got in today, but I will have to save that for a later post. But anyway, it's bright green and this paint is gray, but it sometimes looks brown. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It reminds me of a chalkboard.



For the living room I picked out a floor! It's called Brazilian Tigerwood and it's pretty sexy, no? It's not going in until the painting is done.



I also picked out a paint color for the living room, but I had to test a few first. This is the main thing Molly helped with. She sat there and got paint in her fur. Like I said, so helpful.



I chose the one all the way to the right. It's Behr Sagey. Still gotta paint the room though.

In the bathroom I picked out a new light fixture...



My dad put in this tile...........................



And he also painted it this teal color!




I'm going for a beach-y theme in the bathroom, can you tell?

Anyway that's all for now! Tata!

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment